Connect five… with a twist!
Rotex is a new two-player board game where you try to connect five in a row on a rotating board. Each turn consists of placing a tile of your color, and choosing a region of the board to rotate one notch clockwise.
How to Play
- Your objective is to be the first player to get five tiles in a row in any direction.
- On each turn, you must place a tile of your color on an empty space on the board. You must also select one of the seven Rotators to rotate a region of the board one notch clockwise.
- The game ends when a player gets five in a row, or when there are no more spaces left on which to place a tile.
- If neither player gets five in a row, or both get five in a row at the same time, the game is a draw.
- Online Multiplayer – Invite a friend, or let Game Center find you a match. Take turns at your leisure!
- Pass and Play – Grab a friend and play against each other on the same device!
- Single Player vs Computer – Challenge the Novice and Expert level computer opponents. Good luck!
- Interactive tutorial – A quick, step-by-step guide that you can go back and replay any time!
- Lightning fast startup time – No waiting around for loading screens!