Your favorite word game, minus the words.
Instead of letters, the tiles are numbers, and instead of forming words, each sequence of tiles has to add up to five or a multiple of five, and no sequences may be more than five tiles long.
How to Play
- Each player draws five tiles for their rack.
- The first player places a sequence of one or more of their tiles on the board which sum to five or a multiple of five, with one of the tiles on the center square.
- The next player, and then each player in turn, adds a sequence of one or more of their own tiles to the board, intersecting with tiles already in play.
- All sequences of two or more tiles that are completed, both horizontally and vertically, must add up to multiples of five.
- Sequences may never be more than five tiles in length.
- At the end of each turn, players draw new tiles to replace the ones played.
- The score for each play is the sum of the number tiles in sequences completed on that turn, plus any bonuses.
- Bonuses are earned on the turn in which a player places a tile on a bonus square.
- Bonus squares with a plus sign add to the score for the sequence.
- Bonus squares with a multiplication sign multiply the score of the entire sequence.
- The game ends when a player plays all of their remaining tiles and there are no more tiles left to draw.
- The other players lose five points for each tile they have left when the game ends.
- The player with the highest total score wins.
- Easy to learn rules
- Simple controls, just drag the tiles to the board
- Online multiplayer – get a notification when it’s your turn to play
- Pass and Play multiplayer supporting up to four players on one device
- Three challenging computer opponents for single player fun
- Hints for when you get stuck